Saturday, September 30, 2006

sorry no word from me for a week, yes im still not oin doha but ive been in hospital .;(

had some major serios stuff happen.

went in last sat (23rd)am with the worst pain ive ever had including when i came off my bike!!!!!!!! in my lower right abdomen (it really felt like that id been 10 rounds with georfe forman) and peeing blood (thats the scary bit and when i decided to go to hospital)

anyway went to A&E was admitted with suspected renal cholic but with a kidney infection too. the surgeons decided i may have peritinitus so decided to open me up and take out my appendix. so i did the whold gurny oxyhen surgury thing and wake up in recovery smacked off my face on morphine 4 hrs later. i find out that it was a massive kidney stone that had decided to rip through my right kidney. so i spent 4 days care of the west middlesex sion ward one area b's finest surgeons doctors nurses and students, eating bad hospital food.

No comments: